CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 06, 2012

Heartbeat!!!

We got to see the heart beating on an ultrasound on Wednesday!!  It really was a huge relief and blessing at the same time.  We had an ultrasound last week and they couldn't find the "fetal pole" aka baby, and we were both a little worried.  But everything went well this week and they found the baby and saw the heart beat flickering on the screen which was AMAZING!!!!  I'm a little bit more excited now, I just wish that we could fast forward now to finding out what we are having....Jeff says it's a girl.   My blood levels were GREAT!! My progesterone levels are good and they aren't concerned about that, but I do have to continue with the progesterone until I'm 12 weeks.  Our next appointment will be at the actual doctor's office and is scheduled for the 17th.  I am still fighting the all day nausea, but I am forcing myself to eat.  The nurse from my doctor's office called in a prescription for me if I want it, but I've decided that I don't really want to take any medicine right now.  I'm sure it's ok and I know that tons of pregnant ladies have taken it before, but I'm just a little nervous about taking medication and want to just deal with it as long as I can.  We are all so excited and cannot wait to find out what we are having so we can do some shopping :)

No comments: