CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Bloodwork

Everything came good.  They wanted my numbers to be at 4430 and they were actually 4459.  They did say something about possibly doing bloodwork once a week for a while (UGH!)  and for sure doing bloodwork on Wednesday and that as soon as my numbers are at 10,000 that we can do an ultrasound and hear the heartbeat.  I'm really excited about that!!!  I also have a prescription for progesteron that I have to continue until I'm 12 weeks.  It's still all a little surreal and I still forget sometimes that I'm actually pregnant!!  But Jeff never forgets and in fact he talks to my stomach every morning before he leaves for work and every night after we pray.  He is really excited, but really nervous!!  Thanks for the prayers and please keep them coming that everything remains on track and healthy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is great news Lacy! How far along did they say you are? I know that the thought of weekly blood work is very daunting, but just remember that it is for your baby... it will most likely be very reassuring to you as well to know that everything is progressing as it should. I have been praying for you daily since I became aware of your situation and will continue to pray for you. I'm so excited for you!!!!