CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here we go....

Ok so a couple of weeks ago a lady from the AJ contacted me and wanted to get more information about the group that I am starting. So here is the link to the story... Infertility support group utilizes Bible Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal I am really excited about getting this started, I keep saying "Oh it's not starting until August 19th" and I don't think I realized how close August 19th is until today. I have studied it a lot, but I don't really think I have let God lead me through it while I am studying it. I'm hoping that this weekend or next I will have some time to really sit down and REALLY focus on it and get prepared. Again, this is WAY out of my comfort zone, so ready or not!!!!

No comments: