CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Progesterone

I went and had my progesterone checked yesterday since that is something that I am having to do daily.  They called and said that they want the levels to be at 20 or above and mine is 62. So they said that is really good and that if I am pregnant that is a good level to be at to keep the baby safe and healthy until my body takes over.  But I still have to do the daily progesterone. 
So anyway, I go back on Monday to do a blood pregnancy test.  I am trying not to get my hopes up too high, but it's really hard with everything that's going on.  I haven't really been thinking about everything too much until yesterday and now it seems that's all that I think about.  So we shall see!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be impossible not to think about it or be hopeful..especially when you have waited so long! We will be thinking about you!

Pam