CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Faith Can Do

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!  Jeff and I have gone through several struggles relating to trying to have a baby.  This song talks about feeling the aches and thinking that it's more than you can take but that you have to look for the Silver Lining and about how there are struggles in life but those things do not hold a candle to what faith can do.  I know that God has a plan for everything and that eventually when it's the right timing that Jeff and I will be blessed with a child of our own.  But it's hard to deal with; it's hard to just let go and let God.  I try and everytime something happens or doesn't happen I get frustrated with God.  I don't think that I am wrong in any way getting frustrated with God because I'm admitting that he is in control, I'm just frustrated that he's not moving at my pace :)

Jeff and I have officially started the fertility process.  We have been told by several friends that we are going against what the Bible says by doing this, and that we just don't have enough faith because if we did then it would "just happen" for us.  These comments makes me SO ANGRY!!!!  I don't think that anything we are doing is going against the Bible.  I truly believe that sometimes God places people in your life to help you along the way.  I believe that God gave people the ability to figure out these procedures so that they can help! 

So please keep Jeff and I in your prayers as we begin all of this.  We are stressed (please don't tell me to relax....it doesn't help....it just makes me mad!), we have a lot going on and this has been a super emotional rollercoaster for me and I'm sure for Jeff too but I think he's trying to hide his emotions right now because I'm so emotional!!

5 comments:

Paul said...

I know it is tough but I also know you two are tougher and He is even tougher. As far as the people who spout the "wisdom" which is really not such wisdom after all. I mean seriously do these people go to the Dr for other things?? Because if they do and they say these things to you they are hypocrites. God tells us to live by faith but He also gives us wisdom to seek out those with the knowledge to help us. What you two are doing is not unbiblical - what he person who is speaking to you is doing is more unbiblical and unchristian than anything else. If they think it is so unbiblical tell them to show you in scripture where it says that. People that are so high and mighty and so much holier than everyone else really get on my last nerve.

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you found me on facebook! It's been awhile.
How awful that people would say those things. It's not wrong to get help. Please don't listen to those people. We are praying that you get good news soon and that all goes well!!

Stephanie said...

Please feel free to call me anytime (778-4254). I understand what you are going through. It is so hard to hear hurtful things. I am praying for y'all.

Stephanie Phillips

Staci said...

God is amazing and you are absolutely right that God WILL bless you with baby in his own time, which is perfect. I have NO doubt that you and Jeff will be parents and you will be great ones. I know how difficult waiting is, but keep the faith you have in knowing that God will bless you with a baby of your own. It is going to happen.

Anonymous said...

Anytime you need to talk, vent, whatever, I'm here, you can call, text, or hey, the drive is not THAT bad is it?? Just watch out for deer! We just want you guys to know we're here for you.

Pam