CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Healing

We went to the Rock and Worship Roadshow on Saturday night and it was SOO good!!!!  All of the music was awesome and while I think that Tenth Avenue North was by far the best group that played, MercyMe's new song is the one that was more of a blessing to me than I think most people could understand.  Their new song is called The Hurt & The Healer.  I just sat and listened to the song because it describes so much for so many people, but for me it describes a lot about getting past the hurting part of realizing that I may never be able to have my own biological child, but knowing that I will get to have a child that I can call my own at some point.  I can't do the song justice by talking about it so I've posted a video below to share. 

No comments: