CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Playing in the mud

So last Thursday was the first day of the Bible study.  It went great!!!   It's a nice small group which is great because I KNOW that we all truly understand what the other is going through, and it's nice to be able to talk and vent about it to people who understand.  So the one thing that stuck out to me the most was a phrase that stated "when God isn't working the way that you think he should, go outside and play in the mud".  Referring to John 9:3-7 where Jesus healed the blind man by spitting in the mud and rubbing it on the blind man's eyes.  It also stated that "maybe infertility is just the mud God plays in to open your eyes to things you have never seen".  Today has been a play in the mud day FOR SURE!!!   I've been really emotional today for many reasons!   I think that this not only applies to infertility, but I think that it applies to all areas of life.  I have some friends going through tough times and it doesn't have anything to do with having a baby. I am praying for you guys constantly!

No comments: